It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Conversations with c8


c8 has gotten rather verbose…and what's more…you can actually understand what she is saying.

We were going somewhere and I told her she had to get her shoes on. She brings one shoe to me and I tell her that she needs to find the other one before we can go. She disappears for a while and comes back with the same shoe in her hand. I tell her once more that see needs to find the other shoe. Her reply, It's hard work!

Yesterday, Bird, Maddie, c8 and I visited my folks. It was time to go home. We loaded the two girls in the back of the car and as we started to drive off, I heard a voice from the backseat, More AC, please.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails