It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Boot shaking information

 

<= My wife, aka Laurie Darlin', (she hates it when I call her that) told me that I need to behave when I post to the blog. The ultimate threat word of advice being:

You may not know it, but the GAs read and scan all of the blogs. It will be on record (for good or bad) the next time you go in for an interview.

That being said, you have all been forewarned and I will do my best to be a good boy.


PS: There is no truth to the rumor that Lexi's new hairdo is symbolic of this classical self-styled do.
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lance, this is good news indeed. And I think Lexi could actually benefit from viewing this featured haircut.

Anonymous said...

forget about the haircut look at the pattern on that dress, its amazing! I would like to incorporate that design into some of my work.

Anonymous said...

I cut her bangs, maybe Lex will let me do hers.

Anonymous said...

Lance,
I have a picture I want to send you. my computer recently crashed so send me your email again.
chea

Related Posts with Thumbnails