It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Monday, July 23, 2007

FSIL II




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we have to start shopping at Staples now instead of Office Max?

ld said...

That was easy!

Devry said...

Congrats! More details please...

ld said...

He asked. She said, "Yes".

What more do you want to know?

ld said...

…and oh yeah, I forgot the most important thing…he passed the test.

Devry said...

Oh, I don't know, maybe things like how he asked, when, where, etc?? Also when and where they are getting married...

ld said...

When I find out I'll pass it on…

Anonymous said...

December 27th Salt Lake Temple at 3pm
Dinner like Devry's and Kenz's at the JSMB that evening.

Lindsay said...

Congrats to Megan and Cody! I love a wedding and am excited for you both!

Anonymous said...

I know all the scoop...like how he just sort of had a chance meeting with her at a friends house. Yeah, uh huh. Like how he had his eyes on her for like over 500 days. Yeah, uh huh. Like how they have been spending so much time together speaking French and French kissing. Yeah, uh huh. Check with me, family, I've got all the scoop. Ask me how tall he is?

Anonymous said...

Better fess up Megs on your blog or I'll spill the beans or as they say in French, "C'est la vie". Is that what they say and is that how you spell it?

Devry said...

Thanks for the info Megs. The date is very exciting as we will be in town. Now all I need are the deets on how he proposed.

Anonymous said...

He hasn't proposed yet.

Anonymous said...

Oh, nevermind then, if he hasn't proposed yet. I'll go back to shopping at Office Max. And nothing I wrote earlier applies.

cs said...

See http://kody-boy.blogspot.com/
for an explanation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails