It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Dance of the peafowls!


Today, was my first day at the "Y" attending the student ward. I got to observe the dance of the peacocks around the peahens…and the peahens did some struting themselves. Each one was trying to make themselves stand out and be noticed from the crowd. It was rather amusing to be a casual outside observer to the going ons.

Undoubtedly, the most unusual observation…

They each had to tell something about themselves. One mentioned that he "liked to floss" at least that is what I thought he said (did I mention that my hearing is starting to go?) I turned to the row of girls behind me and asked, What did he say?

He said that he likes to beat box.

What in the world is that?,
I thought to myself. Is it something like playing nintendo? Then he proceeds to give a demonstration.

For those of you of the "older" generation who may not know what beat box is click here for a demonstration.

Incredible. Whenever we started making unusual noises, my mother would tell my brother and me to go to the bathroom and take care of business.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails