It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Classic Quote of the Day


As I’m going to the downstairs family room, I noticed several dirty bowls that had ice cream in them had been left around. I gather them up to take back to the kitchen — where they belong! On the way there, I stopped in a certain person’s (who shall remain nameless) room and spotted several more bowls.

Without saying a word, I gathered them up also.

Then the classic quote: Dad, I am not a slob.

Again, not a word was said as my eyes glance around upon the pile of clothes that are lying on the floor. We both started to laugh.

Didn’t Richard Nixon once state, I am not a crook? Oh, the irony.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails