It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Thursday, December 6, 2007

#3 hit for a double


My #3 George hit that ended up in Champagne, Illinois just got hit again. This is my first double hit. The bill has now travelled another 179 miles in 73 days, 12 Hrs, 54 Mins and landed in Union Grove, Wisconsin. You can view the report here.

The user note states: walmart, no cuts, not many wrinkles.

Now, my stats are: 300 bills with 8 hits and 9 total hits for a hit rate of 2.67%, slugging percentage of 3.00%, and a George score of 469.08. My rank is #11,211 out of 51,447 current users with a George score. [78.2 percentile].

Now, I get to view all of the places my money has been that I'll never see.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails