It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Gloom, despair, and agony on me


I missed it! In the middle of the great slaughter last night, the power went out and I didn't get to see it to the end. My TiVo couldn't even save me. It definitely couldn't save them. It was pitiful and disgusting. They couldn't do anything and neither could I.

And then, I get a call to ask me what is going on? How do I know? I was in the dark also.

How pitiful!

I agree.


…two grown men in tears.

Turns out that HB was concerned about the BYU basketball team while I was concerned about whether or not Gus and Woodrow would be able to rescue Captain Scull from Ahumado. (It's beyond me why some people aren't cut out to be Gus and Woodrow fans.)

Either scenario, the results were the same.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails