It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Inbox is full


cs' cell phone kept blipping throughout the night. You know…that obnoxious noise that they make to tell you that the battery is dying and it's time to charge it back up.

Well, I finally located it so that I could charge it up. Only it had a message: Your Inbox is full.

I relay that to cs and tell her that she'll need to delete some of them.

Don't delete them. They have sentimental value to me.

As I'm going through the 150 messages, Any one in particular or just the ones that say "OK" or "Yes"? I could see where those would bring a tear to your eye and warm your heart.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails