It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Cate JaNae Arnold



She's here! And great timing too. C8 born on the 8th in 2008.
Arrived @ 09:52 a.m. Too bad for the rest of you because I won the prize. (Closest time without going over. I'll let you know what the secret ingredient was.)
5 lbs 15 oz
17.5 inches

Congratulations to Bird and FSIL…good job!

Question of the day: Dad, how long before the wrinkles disappear?
Not certain whether the reference was to C8 or me.





6 comments:

Devry said...

So adorable! Love the video and I can't wait to see her in person.

Megs said...

Aww...I can't wait to get back to the hospital after work to get my Cate time!! SOOOO adorable!!

Dana said...

What a sweet baby! Congratulations!!

Kodison said...

Yeah she's a little cutie! She definitely gets her good looks, as well as her long fingers from her Unckee Kodison... err at least the long fingers anyways...

lacy lee said...

I've been blog-stalking you all yesterday for some pics! What a sweet little baby! I can't wait to meet her! Way to go Kenz and Brig!

Lindsay said...

She is too precious for words. I can't wait to see her and hold her! Congrats to the entire fam. Grandpa and Grandma included :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails