It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

FSIL I & FSIL II


131 - 92…need I say more? Teamwork will always prevail over Iwork.



2 comments:

Mackenzie Sue said...

hahaha Agreed. I'm SO glad Kobe didn't win.

Kodison said...

Ok, so a couple things need to be ironed out. Firstly, I am NOT a Lakers fan. Truly it's a stretch to say that I was even "rooting" for them... Rather, I had been rooting against the Celtics all year because i) I got sick of all the hype and the fair-weather Shamrock fans, and ii) because I don't think it's right that teams should be able to buy a championship, rather than having to build a contender.

Come now, I'm a Bucks fan... though I've been rooting for the Jazz a lot recently since the Bucks were out of the hunt by November :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails