It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Term of endearment?




c8 refers to Janny as Domie. None of us can figure where that comes from. She calls cs, Am-ma.

As for me, I have been referred to anything from Da-Da, Mama, and Am-ma. I have to remind her that I an not any of those people.

Once in a while she'll call me, Lance. But now she has settled on the ultimate. She calls me, Butz.

Tonight when her mother called and said, Cate do you want to talk to Grandpa? She responded emphatically, No Butz!

Sounds to me that c8 has been listening to her Grandma too much.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails