It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You can call me Hoke

When I got home from work today, cs wanted me to take her to the credit union to cash some checks. jl had the car and wouldn't get home before closing time.

Okay, but hurry, I want to get back home. I've got some things to do. So, I took her to the credit union and waited while she did her banking.

As soon as she got into the vehicle, Now, take me to WINCO so that I can do some shopping.

Yes'm Miss Daisy and you can call me Hoke. Would you feel more comfortable in the back seat?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails