It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Monday, July 11, 2011

Union worker

Saturday, we were having a barbecue at Kenzie and Brig's. cs wanted me to get some ice out of the cooler for the drinks. c8 was sitting on the cooler. I asked her to move so that I could get some ice.

Hold on, I'm on a break, was her reply.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Bahahaha I forgot about this. Where does that girl come up with her stuff. Ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails