It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pants on the Ground


Let me say up front that I'm not a regular fan of American Idol, but I do confess to viewing it from time to time. It provides some interesting "entertainment" to say the least. The auditions are the part that I prefer watching. Who can forget William Hung's audition of a few years back? It vaulted him to immediate 15 minutes of international fame.



This year's oddity/celebrity appears to be General Larry Platt. I must confess that I missed seeing his rendition on TV. However, I started seeing several references to Pants on the Ground on Facebook. So I did some investigation as to what all the hub bub was all about.



Didn't do much for me, either.

Image my surprise when I heard Jimmy Fallon's lyrical masterpiece. (Amazing what a touch of harmonica & Neil Young can do to make a song palatable.) Now, the lyrics may not be superb, but this has got to be the best Neil Young imitation ever!



1 comment:

Megs said...

oh please, don't even pretend to be a "casual" fan of American Idol. We all know you tape every episode. ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails