It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Monday, December 18, 2006

Empathy

 

I have a wife, brother-in-law, mother, and a son that probably can relate to what I’m going through. They are all left-handers living in a right-handed world. I definitely can empathize with their pain in having to adapt to the rest of the world. Just because it’s the majority doesn’t necessarily mean that it is better.

I feel their frustration…for I am a Mac man living in a PC world!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain as well dad, for you have raised me to be a mac girl who can't handle the pc world

Related Posts with Thumbnails