It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Foreign visitors


My readership has expanded.

Besides having "webhits" from Queen Creek, AZ [You need to hit the refresh button more. I'm getting behind on the count] and my readers from Russia & United Kingdom. I've had "hits" from Finland and France.

Either the other ld is traveling to other parts of Europe or the Coneheads (Beldar, Prymaat, & Connie…we're from France) are back?

Wait a minute…3 Russians…3 Coneheads…???…makes one wonder…

1 comment:

Devry said...

I can say for sure that ld and co. was in Finland from Wednesday through Saturday. However, I don't think they made it to France on that trip.

Related Posts with Thumbnails