It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hydroponics



Hydroponics is the answer!

I bought this at Costco last Saturday to cheer my wife up in the bleak midwinter. It has fourteen bulbs and the shoots were barely visible when I got it. We should have white tulips in a few days to enjoy for a while.

Today doesn’t seem as cold. We are, after all, on the last day of January and Spring is right around the corner. Thanks to hydroponics, it is ready to bloom on our kitchen table. Bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem as cold? Did you not go outside today and it was snowing? Because I recall having to walk to my classes uphill both ways in the snow. But I too do enjoy the flowers on the kitchen table, maybe I can talk brig into buying me one of my own. (Because someone loving gave us a costco membership)

Related Posts with Thumbnails