It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Truth revealed


Arnett boys revealing their A.S.S. ass.
(Which one has the biggest look of Arnett self-assured syndrome?)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better questions would be...what were our dogs names in the photo? I can't remember. Also notice who is touching the ASS...that could be a real indicator of you know what. I remember that Burro very well. I thought it was the ultimate treat when Howard or Cliff would put me on top of that old plug and let me think I was riding it. It wasn't very often they would do that and they never let loose of me...something to do with that stupid hip.

Anonymous said...

who's on crutches?

ld said...

For clarification: That's Cliff on the left with a dog. Larry in front with a dog. Jeff on the right with his crutches, and HB (front & center) with his …

Anonymous said...

A.S.S. I'll say it. Who doesn't know I was on crutches as a child? Me and Tiny Tim, we were so sickly. Incidentally, if anyone would like to take up a collection to help me as a poor crippled child, please make checks payable to JLA care of me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails