It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back to School


Today, I got my first taste of my future BYU experience. It’s going to be busy, busy, busy and organized chaos for my future Sundays. I go back for a leadership training session this afternoon. It’s been 30+ years since my involvement with a student ward. Now, I get to see it from this side of the fence.

The apartments that I’ll be associated with haven’t been completed yet. They claim that they will be completed in time for when school starts and that there will be enough students for two wards.

I attended a Sacrament meeting today—I realize that it is the Summer semester, but when did they start letting Junior High kids attend the Y?

…I wonder if they'll put me in charge of the tunnel singing?

4 comments:

Devry said...

Um...I feel left out of the loop living so far away. BYU??

Also, are you going to post more pics from your vacation?

ld said...

HC - BYU 12th Stake

busbyfam.blogspot.com said...

What is the new BYU experience going to be? I love all your pictures, wouold like to hear more about the trip.

Anonymous said...

If you see Chad in those tunnels get him out quick. They send them home from the MTC if they are caught in the tunnels.

Related Posts with Thumbnails