It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hats Off


Had a wonderful time on vacation. Arrived home by way of St Louis, then Denver, and finally Salt Lake at around 8:30 p.m. last night. Trouble is that our luggage didn't. We think that it may have stayed on the first plane and made the trip to L.A.

We had to wait around for the "official" half-hour to lapse before it could be declared missing. Then we could file the report. They told us that they had up to five (5) days to find them for us before we could file a claim. I'm pretty sure that the guy said five days…it was so hard to understand his English as a second language. Apparently, he meant five (5) hours, because we got a call at 3:30 a.m. from a guy that said he was in a van outside with our luggage. I didn't hear the phone ring, but cs did.

I finally woke up to someone talking. I got up and stumbled to the door which was wide open. I'm trying to figure out what's going on when cs brings the first bag in. We get the rest of them and then she closes the door. I think I hear her say (now remember I'm still half asleep), That guy's waiting for me to give him a kiss.

What?!
(That woke me up.) What did you say?

She repeated, That guy's sitting out there waiting for me to give him a tip. But I'm not gonna. What did you think I said?

Nevermind,
says I.

And out go the lights.

Remember, what goes on in Nauvoo, stays in Nauvoo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails