It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sheri Dew and MO


I'm sitting in the car down the street from our rental cottage. The house doesn't have the internet, so I rode down the road until I got a connection. We'll see how long the battery lasts.

Two Sheri Dew sightings in Nauvoo. First one was after one of the performances two days ago and then again this morning after the Sacrament meeting. We were walking out together to the parking lot and I introduced myself and mentioned The Village, Leslie Hardy, Bishop Jaussi, etc. She feigned remembrance and said thanks for saying "hi". (She didn't remember you either jla. I didn't ask, but I'm sure that she didn't.)

The Sacrament meeting crowd was as big as a stake conference gathering. We got there 15 minutes early — much to the protests of the family — and still ended up 3/4's back into the cultural hall.

We also went on the carriage ride a few days ago and the narrator missionary was a lady that I used to work with. We had a good visit.

Mo' MO Impressions:
The critter of choice for road kill appears to be raccoons. We've seen dozens of them…dead ones that is…add one or two possums and a couple of bullfrogs to the road kill list also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you mean that I've been lying to everyone I meet that I knew Sheri Dew from the Village days? She doesn't remember me or you? I'm offended, I'm outraged, I'm hurt. When I see her next I'm definately not going to say "hi". As bad as it is for me, I'm even more outraged that she doesn't give kudos to President Jaussi for making her who she is today. It just goes to show that fame causes some humans to forget their roots and to trample on the little people. Does that mean we could call ourslelves "The Village Little People"?

Related Posts with Thumbnails