It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Friday, August 10, 2007

When bad things happen to good people


The DSL internet line has been dead for the past 24 hours. My children (and cs too) want to know how in the world did people survive B.I. (Before Internet)? I must concur that it has been somewhat of a hassle — no blog fix, no Mac updates, no eBay bargains, no YouTube views, etc, etc.

Now, if I really wanted to torture my kids, I could do away with their cell phones and text messages. Then we all would have to communicate the old fashion way…in person…face to face…bummer!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails