It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Monday, August 6, 2007

68 Days, 15 Hrs, 10 Mins


That's how long it took to finally get my first hit on Where's George! You can see the report here.

One of my $1 bills that I registered on Where's George? on May 29, 2007 found it's way to Logan, Utah and was input today by a fellow numismatist.

So far, I've got 106 other bills that I'm tracking. (The best part of being a numismatist is that you don't even have to know how to spell it to be one.)

3 comments:

Chea said...

scary.

ld said...

Jealous.

Lindsay said...

Seriously....you know they exact minute? Please tell me that you use some sort of a program and not your own internal clock to track these sorts of things :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails