It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Jerry Seinfeld comparison


Seinield fans will recall that the Jerry Seinfeld Show was a show about nothing; however, for a show about nothing, the show had many complex plots, sub-plots, was very well written and put together. So much so that until the public caught onto the series, the television critics were responsible for helping to keep it alive. The critics further went on and made the series victorious in every category it was eligible for in the 1st Annual American Television Awards. Seinfeld has also won a few Emmy Awards, the George Foster Peabody Award for 1992 and many more.

That comparison—about the "show about nothing" was made regarding my "blog about nothing" by a certain someone in my family. I think that the remark was made out of spite…and jealousy.

Two nieces came by this afternoon to pay a visit…and to garner some nuggets of wisdom from the master. During the conversation the comment was made that I hadn't blogged since September 8th.

Well, cs hasn't blogged since September 2nd, I said.

Yeah, but she blogs off and on. You're the one that we read for consistency (and content…I can read between the lines when it's needed.)

That's when the remark was made. Ouch.

It's just because he has pictures. I could have pictures…if I could figure out how to add them.

I was the first one to register as one of your fans, says one of the nieces.

Touché, I say (to myself).

And later, to make up for her "nothing remark". Here's some bills. I'll let you put your Where's George stamp on them before I go to the store.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails