It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside


As cold as it has been lately, it was bound to happen sooner or later.



4 comments:

cs said...

ld, that is a swear word.

ld said...

…a frozen swear word.

wendy said...

I swear, the things you come up with!

cs said...

oh, I get it. It's like the time when you told me we could go to Europe when "hell freezes over."

I am so excited. Should I book our flights?

Related Posts with Thumbnails