It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Help me, please


Conversation as we're each at our laptops surfing the web:

cs: Who is Snoop M C Dogg Hammer?

me: Huh? Do you mean Snoop Dogg or MC Hammer? They are two different people.

cs: No, I know what I'm talking about. It's Snoop MC Dogg Hammer.

me: Where did that come from? Because you are woefully misinformed — (not that I'm into rap) and what's more…Yo I told you u can't touch this…it's Hammertime!



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I would have paid big money to have sat in on this very comic exchange. A discussion of rap at the Walker household. Good times indeed!

Related Posts with Thumbnails