It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Journal entry


28 years ago today…

I lost a son today - the firstborn of my loins.
Stillborn at birth was he
A month had past since life blessed his soul and body
Dark hair and pudgy nose - the first thing I noticed as I held him close…

…someday in the eternity we'll gather as a family and greet the son who has waited so patiently.



I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Mackenzie Sue said...

that was a really sweet poem dad. I too look forward to seeing Lance jr. again.

lacy lee said...

I agree with Kenz. Thanks for sharing this. I have often thought about Lance Jr.--whether we would have gone to school together, been good friends, whether he'd have had cute friends to set me up with...

I can't wait to meet him.

Related Posts with Thumbnails