It's been:


since cs saved ld from his lonely existence!
*** See my latest George count. Click below ***
(ld)2's George Adventures

*** Utah, Illinois, California, Nevada, Idaho, Wisconsin, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, Virginia, Michigan, New York, Colorado, Arizona, Florida, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Montana, Ohio, Tennessee, Arkansas, Delaware, New Mexico, Kentucky, Hawaii, Indiana, Nebraska, District of Columbia, Vermont, Minnesota, Alaska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Georgia, Kansas, Connecticut, North Carolina, West Virginia, North Dakota, South Dakota hit! Forty-one states, DC, Canada, Bahamas, and counting. And now, China! Click above ***

Friday, July 17, 2009

Hip Ol' Man


Every once in a while whilst in conversation with my progeny I suddenly get an incredulous look that silently says, How did you know that? You're so, so…old.

I told Sister Megs that I heard a song a while back on Letterman that I can't get out of my head.

Megs: Who's it by and what's it called?

ld: I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas.

Then came the LOOK.

Hey, I'm hip. Unlike their mother who doesn't know Snoop Dogg from MC Hammer…I know my Singin' legumes.



2 comments:

Megs said...

I am pretty impressed {and slightly weirded out} by your "hip" knowledge...

BGomer said...

I can vouch for your hipness. You know way more than I do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails